Friday, April 13, 2012

D3 Wizard Skill Calc - Page 3

[:1]Quote:








Ok TheMythe I have added some images to it.

I am sick of having to basically rewrite my CSS for IE since Microsoft sucks, so from now on I will only be supporting chrome & firefox. For now, you should see new background images if you ctrl-shift-r the page in Firefox.

Update: Restored ability to increase level by spending points =)




Pictures in the background was totally the opposite of what I wanted but anyway, you're not making this solely for me.

*thumbs up on the screw IE part*

Love the level up bit and choose skill(points) again, working like a charm.

LVL 30 for all 7 slots used... So by the end of Normal (according to Blizzard) we start to powerhouse our skills?

Sidenote: Do we have info on bonus skillpoints from quests?

If so, it should be added later on of course

Long story short: GREAT WORK SO FAR, WOLFMAN |||You should add a tooltip box with the description of each skill when you hover it!

Btw, great job x)|||This thread is continued here.

Might want to post it there as it is a good suggestion IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment