Saturday, April 21, 2012

Short name for wizard

As you all know long or awkward names always get simplified or changed in the ever changing, living entitiy of the language.

This is why we are speaking of barbs, palas, ama, sorcs and so on.

The name wizard may fit very well into the lore but i feel its just not casual enogh to establish itself.

Which of the following do you feel will become common?|||"Wiz" seems like the logical abbreviation.|||I'll go with wiz.|||Wiz.

Maybe Wizzy.|||Wiz and Wizzy.|||I'd like to change my vote to "W".

Of course, the witchdoctor is WD, so no problems there.

People are lazy man.|||I think Wzd is simple and to the point. |||Wiz, although Wee sounds funny.|||I'm amazed that Wiz isn't an option on the poll... I'd have to say Wiz, with Zard being the second most likely, for some weird reason.|||Wiz for male and Wizzy for female characters. And plenty of dumb variations courtesy of people playing D3 translated into their native languages

No comments:

Post a Comment