Saturday, April 21, 2012

Short name for wizard - Page 3

Quote:








Wiz, although Wee sounds funny.




ill have to with Wiz to and yes wee sounds funny ( i loled )|||Wizard. Really guys its not that long, and both Wiz and Wizzy sound dumb to me.|||Wizard is twice as long to type as Wiz.|||As I said before, Wzd is a good short name. It's only 3 letters and it's instantly recognizable. Witch Doctor would be shortened to WD, and Barbarian to Barb.|||Zard is the only logical explanation.

My first wizard shall be named "TheZard" and he shall wreak great vengeance upon those who made fun of him and called him "Wiz" and "Wizzy".

Not to be confused with "Charizard".|||Quote:








As I said before, Wzd is a good short name. It's only 3 letters and it's instantly recognizable. Witch Doctor would be shortened to WD, and Barbarian to Barb.




I was thinking wiz, until I read this post. I completely agree with you.Wzd is the way to go, although WD may need to be changed a bit. Maybe WD could be changed to Doc?|||Wizzy don't make sense.. its only 1 letter shorter than Wizard :P I'll prolly use wiz. Or maybe Tar.. Zard.|||Obviously wiz. wizzy sound too silly, and it fits the usual pattern for making up shorthened names (assassin = assa(or 'sin), sorceress=sorc, paladin=pala, not assy, sorcy or paly)|||Quote:








"Wiz" seems like the logical abbreviation.




Wiz -- http://www.thefreedictionary.com/wiz |||Quote:








I was thinking wiz, until I read this post. I completely agree with you.Wzd is the way to go, although WD may need to be changed a bit. Maybe WD could be changed to Doc?




Doc does sound cool, and WD is still a mouthful no matter how fast it is to type.

@ Zarfen - Actually I used pally all the time, but maybe I was an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment