Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wizard!!!

I hope they don't include teleport this time!|||With his power over time it sure sounds like he'll have some sort of teleport.

Why exactly would we hate this class? Seems fine to me.

Maybe I'll have to wait to see the gameplay footage. Does he have a second head or something awful that we should hate?|||Controling time, nice job Blizzard! Pretty sure this will be my first class to play when the game comes out.|||Ah, Wizard does have teleport:



In the playable BlizzCon demo, which begins in the overgrown and mostly abandoned Tristam Woods before progressing into the Tristam Church Dungeon, the Wizard starts off with the Charged Bolt and fire-ball esque Magic Missile spells.

Frost Nova, Tornado and Blizzard attacks return from past Diablo games, and can be found alongside the new Electrocute attack in the Storm skill tree. The Arcane skill tree sports Teleport, Slow Time, Mana Recovery and the Disintegrate damage spell. The Conjure tree boasts Meteor and Hyrda.

As Tornado was a Druid class skill in Diablo 2, its inclusion in the Wizard's arsenal may indicate that the Druid will not return for Diablo 3. The skill trees are still a work in progress, with the certain portions still incomplete.

from Shacknews|||eh... I like it of course. Almost everything in Diablo 3 I'll love and appreciate all the hard work into it... my only ***** about it is that I want more unique... oh well! Control of time and arcane explosions.... hmmm no more 3 elemental skill tree? sounds great!|||No Druid class then who will speak for the animals now.|||Awesome!

Where can I see the new videos?|||Well as long as there's a cooldown timer on teleport... I would hate to see wizard bots one day|||Gotta say, I won't mind as long as we got floppy hats!|||Quote:








Gotta say, I won't mind as long as we got floppy hats!




I'll second that one xD

No comments:

Post a Comment