Thursday, April 19, 2012

Your favorite wizard skill?

I think mine will be the Arcane Orb|||Laser beam!|||Mirror Image, so much battle potential! I wonder if they can cast spells too.

KT|||I think the laser beam looks pretty cool, but a lot of the skills from the skill tree haven't in action, so there could be even better looking skills.|||"Linking Rings" and "Card Trick" have always been favorites of mine.|||Slow Time.

I plan to make great use of this skill in both D3 and SC2 (if the Mothership even still has it... ugh).|||Right now I find the potential versatility of slow time intriguing.|||I agree. Slow Time looks amazing! Being able to slow down projectiles so that you can avoid them.|||Mirror image seconded!

And slow time as well. I think these are my 2 favorite spells.

Their potential seems great. Not to say other spells aren't good. I've sen the wizard skill tree and skills, and there seem to a ton of great ones. Can't wait to play wizard. I played the sorcerer in diablo, and the sorceress in DII, can't wait for the wizard in DIII.

Usually I don't like caster classes, but the diablo series has made casters SO good, I simply became a huge fan of them in the diablo series. And I must say the makers of diablo really know how to make an amazing caster class, as this is the only game where I have ever been a die hard fan of casters. No other game has made me so caster crazed as this

Props to the devs of the diablo series, pure awesomeness.|||Quote:








I agree. Slow Time looks amazing! Being able to slow down projectiles so that you can avoid them.




I saw it in the video, slow time slows the missiles attacks, then the wizard did a leap of some sort and the projectiles went back to the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment