Thursday, April 19, 2012

What type of Wizard will you be? - Page 3

Fire, fire and more fire with a dash of Arcane for some Spectral Blade goodness. I'm thinking lots of focus on Meteor Storm and Hydra with some Arcane magic for buffs and close range damage.|||in the trailer you could see something like a chain lightning which is also used buy shamans in wow. i somehow like that spell a lot. but as someone else said, i will respec a lot and try out all the trees just like in wow to get the perfect spec|||I will be making my version of a wizard I like to model after the Starwars Darklord - "The Emperor". I will run around screaming "Power Unlimited Power" and casting chain lightning and the like from my fingertips ... Muahaha - cant wait ..



|||My first Wizard will be a Magic Missle / Mirror Image user - I'm a great fan of Mass-Units I can summon at anytime, and shooting from afar

No comments:

Post a Comment