Thursday, April 19, 2012

wizard skill look like star wars. - Page 7

No skills reminded me of Star Wars. And now Star Wars being mentioned, none remind me still. Even if they did, I wouldn't really care. It looks fine, can't exactly say "cool" though, Disentegrate looks okay, but the idea is cool.|||I generally like the lightshow, colors and explosions wizard makes. I think it's even intentionally made that way. But the skill i hate is disintegrate scifi laser. it should change into a lightning spark/beam. Imagine tessla effect

Magic missiles are ok but look a bit boring. if they seek/home into the target maybe they could arc/curve a bit from left or right side.

Tornado/Hurricane looks childishy, You should only see a very thin lower tip of the hurricane and top being mile high unseen by player. Maybe current models at dungeons/closed spaces.|||Scorch Hellfire, you have no right to insult anyone on these boards.

Don't do it again.|||Has no one noticed that electrocute looks suspiciously like force lighting?|||I thought it looked suspiciously like Storm's Chain Lightning in X-Men Legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which in turn I thought looked like a holdable chain lightning from Diablo. Which in turn is probably a stock spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment