Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wizard!!! - Page 5

I like the looks of all the skills on the wizard that I've seen so far except disintigrate. Just looks odd to me. Looks like something out of the death star. A bit too sci-fi instead of fantasy for my taste. Looks like holding a flash light and just swinging it around. My opinion of course but the rest looks cool.|||Holy moly! I love the new class. The skills are amazing.|||Quote:




I like the looks of all the skills on the wizard that I've seen so far except disintigrate. Just looks odd to me. Looks like something out of the death star. A bit too sci-fi instead of fantasy for my taste. Looks like holding a flash light and just swinging it around. My opinion of course but the rest looks cool.




Your opinion is blasphemy. The Laser(!!!) is clearly the best part about the Wizard so far, and I will build a Laser-focused Wizard and hunt down your planet for this insolence.|||Watched them. Very awesome. I knew the mage would be my favorite class. |||Wow my favourite class yet. It looks like they have done away with staves and replaced them with orbs, which means no potential for melee damage at all.. the way it should be; weapons are for unwashed thugs . I also like the oriental looking suit of armour the male version wears in portrait on the official site. It would be cool if the wizard was adorned with equipment crafted from jade or some other totally impractical and mystical material, just to mock opponents.

Oh and I do love that death ray. |||Looks awesome and hinted at very engaging gameplay. Loved the bit where incoming fire was slowed then reflected back to attackers.|||teleport is back ? lol pvp gameplay is dead then before it even began|||Let's try this again. Because posting it like in 3 different threads isn't enough.

A. This game has silence effects.

B. This game has stun effects.

C. Barbarians have 2 mobility/attack moves that are almost as fast as teleport.

D. Teleport has a delay after you finish casting it. An after-cast animation, if you will, that doesn't look like it will be affected by cast speed.

In short, teleporting around in PvP D2 style will be suicide.|||Lol, it'd be funny to see a barbarian leaping after a teleporting wizard =D|||Yay a Wizard! It was expected thought. You cant go wrong with that one. Time spell was most effective for me. I dont mind teleport, but they should make cooldown after few castings or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment