Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wizard!!! - Page 2

Quote:








Awesome!

Where can I see the new videos?




http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55250

Best so far imo. Tornados, sith-like lightning and time distortion are awesome.|||I like. Already hoping there is a way to build a Wizard around the laser beam!|||The time distortion should open up some really cool skills. i LOVE how much variety they have also. sounds like we will be able to choose from a TON of different builds!|||OMG I hate the wizard, just a ripoff of the Sorc and the WoW something, and it doesn't look as evil and awesome as the Sorc, and that was a she but now there'll be a female model of a wizard and and oh its just terrible....

Kidding. Figured there has to be a 'hate' thread starting somewhere. Looks sweet, and there had better be cool hats (Dungeon Siege?) and wicked looking robes.|||The lightning spell looks kick ***. Want that to be my main skill.|||I love that teleport has come back, and it doesn't seem to have been reduced in power very much at all because the wizard in the video on the diablo3.com site uses it several times in quick succession.

I also love how cool the effects of the spells are. When the wizard and witch doctor start killing zombies together the screen is covered in fire, lightning and explosions of gore. Great stuff!

Telzen, so far I have seen at least two different lightning attacks: something like charged bolt (I assume based upon Flux's skill tree reports), and something like the chain lightning of old. They both use the same cool effect and I would bet that there are more to be revealed.|||The time distortion bubble reminds me of The Forever War.|||http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/wizard.xml

look at teleport, looks like no cooldown at all! I say, Yay!|||Quote:








http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/wizard.xml

look at teleport, looks like no cooldown at all! I say, Yay!




And also it looks she can't go past walls or closed doors, if it were so she wouldn't need to break the door.|||Maybe it can only be used 3 times per 20 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment