Thursday, April 19, 2012

Your favorite wizard skill? - Page 3

Quote:








What? in DII Amazons didn't have a slow time skill...




But as I recall, they do have a slow missile skill.|||Quote:








mine is prob like mirror image cuz its pre cool u kno




You just made me feel like an old man.

. . . Electrocute is definitely my favorite Wizard skill, Sith Lord FTW!|||The Amazon "Slow Missiles" skill doesn't even begin to compare.

A. It targeted monsters like a curse (Inner Sight to be precise).

B. It only slowed down ranged projectiles.

Slow time is already superior in terms of:

A. It slows down all enemies (except maybe bosses?)

B. It creates an area where everything is slowed down - which means it can affect monsters that you didn't notice at first.

C. It's more interesting/tactical as it makes positioning a true factor.|||magic missile. I'm sorry, but something about spamming purple balls of death just has me snickering.|||Teleport of course ....

|||Spectral Blade/Swords...w/e the skill was called that made magical blades shred the area in front of you.|||Quote:








Raveharu, they had a Blizzcon video that showed off the Blizzard skill. Looks really nice. A cloud actually materializes over the battle and dumps so much snow and ice it gets hard to see into it. The company wanted it to look very cold and storm-like.




Yeah do you have a link for this? I've seen people describe it so I figured there must be a video but I've never found it. I just looked for 2 hours and still no luck. Guess the search wouldn't be so hard if Blizzard wasn't also the name of the company lol. Makes just about everything pop up.|||Quote:








Yeah do you have a link for this? I've seen people describe it so I figured there must be a video but I've never found it. I just looked for 2 hours and still no luck. Guess the search wouldn't be so hard if Blizzard wasn't also the name of the company lol. Makes just about everything pop up.




I couldn't find it too, I guess they only had a preview of it in Blizzcon.|||I really like slow time, but It would only be my favorite if you can use it against your own skills.

Think about it, make the bubble, stand outside and fire a ton of missile attacks through it at an enemy and close out their escape paths as well, then it goes away and you see a massive blast of damage goodness. |||The Blizzard spell video was in one of the Panels at Blizzcon. Don't remember which one, but at least now you have a place to start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment