Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wizard moves.

i couldnt find this anywhere , and i was wondering if there will be a front page post of all the wizard skills. like the monk, barb and WD.

hope someone can answer , thanks |||The Wiz's new skills will be posted after the weekend, according to Flux.|||That means tomorrow. Can't wait to see the full skill list.|||I thought it was over the weekend not after it. But since it isn't here I guess it will be Monday. Sucks cause I have no time to read it tomorrow.|||No worries, you will eventually. There's time. Besides, these skills will be subject to some change anyway so what we get today may not even be the final version of the spells.|||Yes, I am looking forward to it too. Patience i guess :/|||Quote:








Yes, I am looking forward to it too. Patience i guess :/




The skills are already here actually. Take a look at the threads, you'll find it

No comments:

Post a Comment