Saturday, April 21, 2012

What Weapon Will Wizards Use? - Page 2

Quote:








I was pretty sure I had heard otherwise as well. Did you get a chance to try an orb on another class at BlizzCon?




I only found one and used it with a WD and it said on it that gave +spell damage but only to the WD and Wizard class. I assume that a barbarian could equipt it but he'll really have no reason to do so.|||I'm excited about the new orb/crystal ball weapon. It just looks cool on the characters.|||Battle Wizard would be really cool.|||in the video a staff is dropped ab one is used by what i believe is the male wizard on the video on diablo3.com but yeh any weapon|||I do hope we get more useful items than just orbs to deal with. Since some builds for the wizard can also be geared towards melee and some skills encourage this route, wizards should be able to just stingy things with sharp edges as well. Hitting someone with an orb looks rather embarrasing.|||Sword all the way for me.|||Quote:




Hitting someone with an orb looks rather embarrasing.




pfft thats only cause u havent been hit with one.

cue ball is an "orb" and its used pretty effectively to bash some skulls in... in real life.

phase blade ftw. but like more of a ghost weapon... crystal made sense for the skin of the weapon but the elite forms name Phase... didnt. like it should have an automatic etheral look to it... since it IS indestructible (d2)|||Quote:








Battle Wizard seems extremely viable, I've only seen the trailer but swords seem pretty good too.

KT






This is actually the build I'd like to try when Diablo 34 comes out, It seems really flash and fun, especially if they make the Wizard more capable of melee combat without the use of very specific expensive equipment like in Diablo II.|||i think wizards may have blades so she can boosts her spectral blades spell in the case of a melee wizard, and she coulld be able to have 2 like the assasin with claws

if not, orbs-without-stick seems perfect, i don't like my wiz to be casting spells with a branch!|||Hopefully, all characters can dual wield small weapons. I like the orb as long as I can also have a sword in the other hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment