Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Runic Might gone?

Whah?

I was really looking forward to see the effect of this odd skill.|||I believe the effects of this skill would be too diverse, due to runes having very different effects. I'm guessing they removed it completely because every char will be using runes, and a skill like this one, if powerful, would make it a must have for any wizard. Plus, they would have to give a skill like this to every class because it wouldn't be fair to other classes if just the wizard had stronger runes than everyone else. Because I'm guessing that, by what I have read so far, runes will play quite a big role when it comes to hat your char is capable of, and will define chars to quite an extent.

I'm guessing they will make runes somewhat stronger by themselves (or leave them they way the are), and remove the need for a skill like this. And I agree since we don't want cookie cutter wizards who all have X points in Runic Might.|||aw... darn. Was looking forward to this too.|||It doesn't really lend much to customisation. What kind of Wizard isn't going to use Runes?|||I honestly think part of it too is that the idea is for there to be different power levels of runes. This ability kind of steps on the toes of that. Whose is more powerful? My Greater Hydra Rune with this, or your Perfect Hydra Rune without? Is that fair, either way?

No comments:

Post a Comment