Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Wizard Knowledge & Guide Library [1st Edition] - Page 3

[:1]Ah, I didn't know that. That would be people like yourselves, right? With that nice, cool-looking, non-bolded, Mod-green name of yours.

|||Quote:








Ah, I didn't know that. That would be people like yourselves, right? With that nice, cool-looking, non-bolded, Mod-green name of yours.






Afraid I was too busy playing the demo as many times as I could and didn't bother to take notes like our trusted Diii.net stuff

But I can comment on the feel of the game so far and I can say that the Zizi (trying a new nick for the Wizard) is one awsome, mean shredding machine.|||Good to know. Are you in some way going to further investigate demo's etc? Maybe possible beta releases or future WWI or Blizzcon visitations? Or is that name just a one time title?|||Quote:








Good to know. Are you in some way going to further investigate demo's etc? Maybe possible beta releases or future WWI or Blizzcon visitations? Or is that name just a one time title?




It is just a title (didn't ask for it) so people would know that I had some limited experience with the game. In that way I answer and comment as best as I can in various threads and topics about the game that we seen so far.

About future Blizzard advetures for me I got a SC2 beta-key and would try to share info about this title more than what I put down for the D3 demo.|||Quote:








It is just a title (didn't ask for it) so people would know that I had some limited experience with the game. In that way I answer and comment as best as I can in various threads and topics about the game that we seen so far.

About future Blizzard advetures for me I got a SC2 beta-key and would try to share info about this title more than what I put down for the D3 demo.




next time you on d3 demo, just get blank dvd and copy whole demo on it, and let it be "FREE" to diablo fans

Mike

Edit: what about having a spell that remove darkness and lets you "Wiz" see all in infra red, or ultra green, or what ever, but still be able to see in dark, because come on, how often have you seen wizard being surprise by sneaks? never? because they use skill that helps them to see whats around them and through walls, so why not add this skill? and make something like increase radiouse per level?

just sugestings,

Mike|||after playing a bit in d2 again, i see that teleport is coming back to daddy, o just wounder, CAN WIZZ TELE IN TOWN? because when i have high enought reg rate, i dont walk, and then i drop my frw gear and use tele, and that is annoying to walk from charsi, to stash, to wp, to tp, to akara, could we plz plz plz use tele in town?



Mike|||You won't be able to teleport constantly anyway in D3, so you'll have to walk.|||Quote:








You won't be able to teleport constantly anyway in D3, so you'll have to walk.




i still would like to tele in town, i didnt say constant tele out side, and if you mean in diablo 2, make good es sorc with good gear, tele cost = 1 mana, reg ~ 50 mana per sec, whos daddy now?

Mike|||Teleport in town, although it would fit, since why would you be restricted to use it in town. But otherwise town is usualy not that big, so you can run |||Quote:








Teleport in town, although it would fit, since why would you be restricted to use it in town. But otherwise town is usualy not that big, so you can run




if you take in example act 3 town, or act 2 town from wp to tp, to drognan, to jerhyn, to meshif, it takes quite a lot with no f r/w

so i was woundering, if we still going to have town, why we wont be able to tele in town? sounds like more then just reasonable

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment