Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wizard Will Be The Least Played Character in D3 - Page 3

[:1]Knowing that there are going to be millions of Diablo 3 players, even the least played character will have more users than one person can comprehend.|||I dunno... It's a lot like the sorc and people like to stick with whats comfortable to them. I could see the Wizard being people's first pick until they get through the game and then experimenting later.|||Quote:








Everyone is going to want to play all the new characters; not the same character everyone is use to (sorceress).




Assuming that statement is true the Barbarian would be least played.|||I can see the wizard being the least played as the frist character, but once everone settles down into the game the wizard will be most played in arena with demon hunter and witch doctor following close behind.

I know I will have 5 characters each class.|||Alot of people will probably pick something safe and (dare I say it) simple for a first character, but migrate to a higher risk/reward as they get more used to the game... So, possibly at first, I could see that. Eventually with any luck the characters will be distinct enough that people looking for different playstyles will enjoy different classes.

As an added thought, just because/if the character was similar to its D2 look-alike doesn't necessarily mean they won't enjoy playing it again. I for one will almost certainly be sticking with my current favourite.|||Wizard will be the most played, just because they removed enigma and everyone will want range class, at least for pvp|||I don't think they'll be underplayed at all. Many people coming over from d2 will gravitate towards the Wizard, since sorcs were so incredibly useful in d2 (for both mf and due to teleport primarily, as well as having incredibly useful skills like static).

I personally will be using the wizard as my first character for this exact reason. Sorc was always my favorite class in d2 and it will feel most comfortable for me starting out.|||The giant lazer beam of death reminds me of the horrid void rays |||As I was never into melee, Wiz is what I will start first.|||spellcaster type characters always appeal to me the most, so wizard will be my first choice over all the other types

if anything the barbarian is the most similar looking to a character in D2

No comments:

Post a Comment