Saturday, April 21, 2012

What Weapon Will Wizards Use? - Page 3

Quote:








Hopefully, all characters can dual wield small weapons. I like the orb as long as I can also have a sword in the other hand.




I was thinking that, too. It would look pretty awesome. I won't get my hopes up though.|||Do you suppose there may be different shapes for the "orbs" like a prism/pyramid/diamond? Perhaps even just an aura around their hands, a disc which hovers over the top of their hand, or a misty smoke emitted by their body or just around their arm/s. It would be neat to see variety in wizardly items and not just globes.|||I think it would be cool for the Wiz to have big, open, floating spell tome in one hand, and a sword or stave in the other. But essentially it would probably have the same purpose that orbs do in D3.

Those crystals that mages have floating around their heads in D&D would be cool, too. I forget what they're called, something like ioun stones or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment