Monday, April 16, 2012

Male wiz pic - Page 2

I think it looks good including the helm. The helm has to be big, we need to differentiate it from the other small, "normal" helms when playing (with isometric view) I think this helm will look good in the game.|||Some of you will hate me, some may think like me.

But this is how i picture the MW!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us|||It's too small for the isometric view imo. It would look not much different than just a cheap ordinary normal helm when playing.|||elganame... personally i like the large helm way more than the short one. that short one looks goofy.|||be happy it don't look like this

[IMG][/IMG]|||....



Is it wrong that I want that helmet for the Barbarian and get an entire set of skills/passives designed around headbutting the legions of hell?|||Quote:








....



Is it wrong that I want that helmet for the Barbarian and get an entire set of skills/passives designed around headbutting the legions of hell?




LOL so your saying if the wiz's helm was for a barb, and he had a headbutt skill, you would like the helm?|||Size matters...|||Quote:








Some of you will hate me, some may think like me.

But this is how i picture the MW!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us




your edited pic looks much better in my opinion. the wizard is also more centered with shoulder armor on both sides. |||Quote:




LOL so your saying if the wiz's helm was for a barb, and he had a headbutt skill, you would like the helm?




Context matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment