Monday, April 16, 2012

Female Wizard gear set - Page 4

Quote:








The gloves of male and female sets are 1:1




Where are you getting this info from? I can't see what you mean.|||female and male sets .|||Quote:








I *love* the idea of random color drops. This adds another variable that affects an items desirability and trade value, but this time it's purely aesthetical.




I completely agree with this. I just hope that there will be some rare colors that an item can get only if it's dropped by a mob, so that the colors actually might add to the value of an item. I mean if the dye system allows people to choose from all the available colors then the color of an item when it drops hardly matters (unless using dyes is very expensive).

EDIT: I suppose I might've read more about dyes before posting this. Still agree with the quoted poster though.

PS. Also like the tittieplate.|||Quote:








female and male sets .




The Female gauntlets are different than the Male's.

Did your 1:1 mean something else?|||@ Sass

I think not only the gauntlets are the same, but the whole set . This is my opinion only . Maybe i'm wrong , who knows |||it looks like its the same set yes only changed slightly to make it somewhat different between the sexes.



|||Isn't that the point when you have the same armor type on two people?|||I dunno, the male's boots have some leather details not present on the female's, so perhaps the male set is one level lower or something. Over, the female set strikes me as slightly heavier (less chain/scale, more plate), which could indicate a higher armor level but also simply a gender difference.|||Quote:








Isn't that the point when you have the same armor type on two people?




we where debating if it was the same set or not

as i see it as the same set yes your right|||I think it look's good

No comments:

Post a Comment